Sep 16, 2006

Aadab Hyderabad

“A museum of cults and creeds, customs and culture, faiths and tongues, racial types and social systems…a museum not of dead things and material objects, but of living communities and spiritual systems, each evolving along its own lines…”
- Radha Kumud Mukherji

This is Hyderabad. The city I grew up in. The city I live in. The city I love. I shall use this space to write about all things Hyderabadi. This is not a travel guide, but a celebration of the sights, sounds, smells, tastes and experiences that make Hyderabad what it is.

3 comments:

  1. Hyderabad is the best in lots of terms....i have been to some of the biggest cities across the country and now travelling around the globe i still find that the zing thing from this city is not available anywhere, the food the masti the traffic the movies the hangouts....everything is so typical of hyderabad.....keep missing it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phir bhi dil hai hyderabadi
    Nice blog.
    Keep up the good work.
    Visit our new web 2.0 blog, and leave your comments, pl.
    Hyderabadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chanced across your blog thru a mutual pal here in Goa a while ago, and it brought me to reminiscence on my trip to Hyd mid Nov '09 where apart from playing the Natl Level Scrabble tourney, I visited the Charminar too. It gives me an urge to visit Hyd again sooner rather than later. Am on your follow list, if you do not mind :) Btw, how do you link ur FB Pg with blogspot.

    ReplyDelete